Monday, January 15, 2007

Springtime for Hitler

I just finished watching The Producers. It is by Mel Brooks and was a hit on Broadway. I wish I could see it on Broadway. It is hillarious. It is about two producers out to make the worse play ever and it turns out to be a success. The music was excellent and acting fantastic. Matthew Broderick was awesome, still adorable as always (you can see his age though compared to Ferris Bueller) I guess everyone gets old sometime. And I was worried that Mel Brooks didn't make his apperance as he always does in his movies. . . but watch until the end of the credits (they just finished as I type) he's there. I would recommend this, watch it once. It'll make you chuckle if not laugh out loud. The outtakes are ok too. Watch them :)

1 comment:

spacepotatoes said...

I haven't seen this yet, but it's on my list (it's a loooong list, lol).

Did you know the Broadway version is coming to the JLC next week? It starts on the 23rd. That should be good, although I'm saving my money for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Even without Donny Osmond, that one is bound to be awesome.